Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who came out to the ALL THAT COUNTS release party yesterday at Halletts Riverwalk. It was a great chance to see people, drink coffee, eat chocolate and sign some books!

Next up, I'll be appearing on February 27th at the Hastings out on Sullivan Rd. I'll be signing copies there from 4 - 7 PM. So if you missed the release party, you can catch up to me there.

A complete, up to date appearance schedule is available on my website under 'Appearances':

http://frankscalise.com

Again, thanks to those who made the scene -- it was a blast, and I appreciate it.

Also, anyone who reads ALL THAT COUNTS, feel free to email me with your thoughts on the book. You can hit me on Facebook or at fscalise@comcast.net. Either one works for me. I'm especially interested in knowing if you're a hockey aficionado or a newcomer to the sport, and if the book worked for you given that knowledge level. If you're a hockey person, was it sophisticated enough? If you're a newcomer, was it accessible and easy to understand.

I walked that fine line when writing the book...now I'm curious if I was at all successful!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment